Nationals vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres (22-26) will visit Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (20-28) at Nationals Park on Wednesday, May 24, with a start time of 7:05 PM ET.
The Nationals are +130 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Padres (-155). The contest's over/under has been listed at 10 runs.
Nationals vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan Weathers - SD (1-2, 3.42 ERA) vs Trevor Williams - WSH (1-2, 4.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||-||10||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+130||-||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||-||10||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Padres game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+130) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $23.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Lane Thomas hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- The Padres have won 14, or 48.3%, of the 29 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Padres have gone 9-9 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter (50% winning percentage).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for San Diego.
- The Padres have a 3-4 record across the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the run total two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Nationals have won in 17, or 38.6%, of the 44 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win 12 times in 27 chances when named as an underdog of at least +130 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Nationals vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+125)|
|Joey Meneses||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+140)|
|Luis Garcia||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+185)|
|Keibert Ruiz||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+190)|
|Dominic Smith||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+185)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.