Nationals vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jake Irvin takes the mound for the Washington Nationals on Thursday at Nationals Park against Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres. First pitch is at 4:05 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
The Nationals are +165 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Padres (-200). The total for the contest has been set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-5.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Nationals and their opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Nationals' past 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Odds|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (40%) in those games.
- Washington has a record of 6-7, a 46.2% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +165 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Nationals have a 37.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Games involving Washington have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 21 of 48 chances this season.
- The Nationals are 3-2-0 against the spread in their five games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.