Nationals vs. Phillies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's game between the Washington Nationals (24-32) and the Philadelphia Phillies (25-31) at Nationals Park is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-2, with the Nationals coming out on top. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET on June 2.
The Phillies will call on Zack Wheeler (4-4) versus the Nationals and Josiah Gray (4-5).
Nationals vs. Phillies Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Phillies Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Nationals 4, Phillies 3.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Phillies
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Nationals Player Props|
|Phillies vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Nationals|
|Phillies vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Performance Insights
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 4-4.
- When it comes to the total, Washington and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its previous 10 games.
- The Nationals' record against the spread is 2-2-0 over their previous 10 matchups (bookmakers set spreads in four of those matchups).
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 51 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (41.2%) in those games.
- Washington has a mark of 9-11 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Washington scores the 22nd-most runs in baseball (240 total, 4.3 per game).
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.47 ERA this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 27||@ Royals||W 4-2||Josiah Gray vs Brady Singer|
|May 28||@ Royals||L 3-2||MacKenzie Gore vs Daniel Lynch|
|May 29||@ Dodgers||L 6-1||Trevor Williams vs Bobby Miller|
|May 30||@ Dodgers||L 9-3||Jake Irvin vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 31||@ Dodgers||W 10-6||Patrick Corbin vs Noah Syndergaard|
|June 2||Phillies||-||Josiah Gray vs Zack Wheeler|
|June 3||Phillies||-||MacKenzie Gore vs Dylan Covey|
|June 4||Phillies||-||Trevor Williams vs Ranger Suárez|
|June 6||Diamondbacks||-||Jake Irvin vs Tommy Henry|
|June 7||Diamondbacks||-||Patrick Corbin vs Zach Davies|
|June 8||Diamondbacks||-||Josiah Gray vs Merrill Kelly|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.