How to Watch the Nationals vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 2
Bryson Stott and the Philadelphia Phillies will play Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals on Friday at Nationals Park, at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Nationals vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Nationals Player Props|
|Phillies vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Nationals Odds|
|Phillies vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals have hit just 44 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the league.
- Fueled by 146 extra-base hits, Washington ranks 22nd in MLB with a .391 slugging percentage this season.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Washington ranks 22nd in the majors with 240 total runs scored this season.
- The Nationals are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .329.
- The Nationals have the fewest strikeouts in MLB, whiffing only 7.1 times per game on average.
- Washington averages just 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- Washington pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.47 ERA this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals have a combined 1.440 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-highest in MLB.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals will send Josiah Gray (4-5) to the mound for his 12th start this season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed four innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Kansas City Royals.
- In 11 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in five of them.
- Gray has 10 starts of five or more innings this season in 11 chances. He averages 5.6 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/27/2023||Royals||W 4-2||Away||Josiah Gray||Brady Singer|
|5/28/2023||Royals||L 3-2||Away||MacKenzie Gore||Daniel Lynch|
|5/29/2023||Dodgers||L 6-1||Away||Trevor Williams||Bobby Miller|
|5/30/2023||Dodgers||L 9-3||Away||Jake Irvin||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/31/2023||Dodgers||W 10-6||Away||Patrick Corbin||Noah Syndergaard|
|6/2/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Zack Wheeler|
|6/3/2023||Phillies||-||Home||MacKenzie Gore||Dylan Covey|
|6/4/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Trevor Williams||Ranger Suárez|
|6/6/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Tommy Henry|
|6/7/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Patrick Corbin||Zach Davies|
|6/8/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Merrill Kelly|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.