Nationals vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - June 2
On Friday, June 2 at 7:05 PM ET, the Philadelphia Phillies (25-31) visit the Washington Nationals (24-32) at Nationals Park in the series opener. Zack Wheeler will get the nod for the Phillies, while Josiah Gray will take the hill for the Nationals.
The Phillies are listed as -185 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Nationals (+150). The over/under is 9 runs for this matchup.
Nationals vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Wheeler - PHI (4-4, 3.60 ERA) vs Gray - WSH (4-5, 2.77 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at different sportsbooks.
|Phillies Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-190||+160||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-179||+150||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Phillies game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+150) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $25.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Jeimer Candelario hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Nationals Player Props|
|Phillies vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Nationals|
|Phillies vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Phillies have entered the game as favorites 32 times this season and won 16, or 50%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, the Phillies have a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of their games).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Philadelphia has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Phillies did not win a game as the moneyline favorite in the last 10 games in three tries.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Philadelphia and its opponents combined to hit the over three times.
- The Nationals have come away with 21 wins in the 51 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Nationals have won nine of 20 games when listed as at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- In eight games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 4-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Nationals vs. Phillies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Joey Meneses||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+200)|
|Luis Garcia||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+220)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+200)|
|Corey Dickerson||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+210)|
|Alex Call||0.5 (-125)||0.5 (-125)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+270)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||26th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.