C.J. Abrams Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Phillies - June 3
C.J. Abrams -- with a slugging percentage of .486 in his past 10 games, including two home runs -- will be in action for the Washington Nationals versus the Philadelphia Phillies, with Matt Strahm on the hill, on June 3 at 4:05 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he went 1-for-4 with a double against the Phillies.
C.J. Abrams Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Matt Strahm
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on C.J. Abrams? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Phillies Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Phillies|
|Nationals vs Phillies Odds|
|Nationals vs Phillies Prediction|
C.J. Abrams At The Plate
- Abrams has nine doubles, two triples, six home runs and eight walks while batting .236.
- Abrams has had a hit in 32 of 52 games this season (61.5%), including multiple hits nine times (17.3%).
- In 11.5% of his games this season, he has hit a home run, and 3.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Abrams has driven home a run in 16 games this season (30.8%), including more than one RBI in 17.3% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on three occasions..
- In 19 games this season (36.5%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
C.J. Abrams Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (63.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (60.0%)|
|5 (18.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|11 (40.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|3 (11.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.0%)|
|7 (25.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (36.0%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has a collective 9.2 K/9, the seventh-best in the league.
- The Phillies' 4.70 team ERA ranks 25th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers combine to allow 61 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 12th in the league).
- Strahm (4-3 with a 3.20 ERA and 52 strikeouts in 39 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Phillies, his eighth of the season.
- His most recent time out was out of the bullpen on Thursday when the left-hander tossed two innings against the New York Mets, surrendering one earned run while giving up two hits.
- The 31-year-old has a 3.20 ERA and 11.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 15 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .213 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.