Nationals vs. Phillies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
MacKenzie Gore gets the start for the Washington Nationals on Saturday against Nicholas Castellanos and the Philadelphia Phillies. First pitch is at 4:05 PM ET at Nationals Park.
The favored Nationals have -110 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Phillies, who are listed at -110. An 8.5-run total has been set in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Phillies Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- Oddsmakers have not installed the Nationals as the favorite in any of their last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Nationals and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- The Nationals are 2-2-0 ATS over their last 10 games. Washington's past three contests have finished above the point total, and the average over/under during that run was 9.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Phillies Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Phillies|
|Nationals vs Phillies Odds|
|Nationals vs Phillies Prediction|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, Washington has a 2-2 record (winning 50% of its games).
- The Nationals have an implied moneyline win probability of 52.4% in this matchup.
- Washington has combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times this season for a 26-27-3 record against the over/under.
- The Nationals have covered 55.6% of their games this season, going 5-4-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.