Nationals vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - June 3
The Washington Nationals (25-32) will lean on Jeimer Candelario when they host Nicholas Castellanos and the Philadelphia Phillies (25-32) at Nationals Park on Saturday, June 3. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:05 PM ET.
The favored Nationals have -110 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Phillies, who are listed at -110. An 8.5-run over/under has been set in this contest.
Nationals vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: MacKenzie Gore - WSH (3-3, 3.57 ERA) vs Matt Strahm - PHI (4-3, 3.20 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Nationals Moneyline||Phillies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're looking to wager on the Nationals and Phillies matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Nationals (-110) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $19.09 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Lane Thomas get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Phillies Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Phillies|
|Nationals vs Phillies Prediction|
Nationals vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Nationals have won both games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, the Nationals have gone 2-2 (50%).
- Washington has a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Nationals have not been the moneyline favorite over the last 10 games.
- In its last 10 matchups, Washington and its opponents combined to hit the over six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Phillies have come away with seven wins in the 21 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Phillies have a win-loss record of 7-14 when favored by -110 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Phillies have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Philadelphia and its opponents are 4-5-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Nationals vs. Phillies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Dominic Smith||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+165)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+145)|
|Luis Garcia||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+185)|
|Joey Meneses||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+145)|
|Keibert Ruiz||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.