Nationals vs. Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
The Washington Nationals (25-32) will look for another strong showing from a slugger on a hot streak against the Philadelphia Phillies (25-32) on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET, at Nationals Park. Luis Garcia is on a two-game homer streak.
The Nationals will give the ball to MacKenzie Gore (3-3, 3.57 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Phillies will turn to Matt Strahm (4-3, 3.20 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Phillies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gore - WSH (3-3, 3.57 ERA) vs Strahm - PHI (4-3, 3.20 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Phillies Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Phillies|
|Nationals vs Phillies Odds|
|Nationals vs Phillies Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: MacKenzie Gore
- Gore (3-3) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 12th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in seven innings against the Kansas City Royals.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.57, a 2.64 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.414 in 11 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start five times in 11 starts this season.
- Gore has seven starts of five or more innings this season in 11 chances. He averages 5.3 innings per outing.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Matt Strahm
- Strahm (4-3 with a 3.20 ERA and 52 strikeouts in 39 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Phillies, his eighth of the season.
- In his most recent appearance -- out of the bullpen on Thursday -- the lefty tossed two innings against the New York Mets, giving up one earned run while surrendering two hits.
- The 31-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.20, with 11.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 15 games this season. Opposing batters have a .213 batting average against him.
- Strahm does not have a quality start yet this season.
- Strahm has pitched five or more innings in a game three times this season heading into this game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.