Nationals vs. Pirates Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 13
Wednesday's game features the Pittsburgh Pirates (67-78) and the Washington Nationals (65-80) matching up at PNC Park in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 6-4 win for the Pirates according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 6:35 PM ET on September 13.
The Pirates will give the ball to Colin Selby (2-1, 8.64 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Jackson Rutledge.
Nationals vs. Pirates Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:35 PM ET
- Where: PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Pirates Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Pirates 6, Nationals 5.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Pirates
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Nationals Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-7.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The Nationals have put together a 1-1-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those matchups).
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 130 games this year and have walked away with the win 56 times (43.1%) in those games.
- This season, Washington has been victorious 46 times in 104 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 45.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Washington scores the 21st-most runs in baseball (625 total, 4.3 per game).
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.98 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 8||Dodgers||L 8-5||MacKenzie Gore vs Emmet Sheehan|
|September 9||Dodgers||W 7-6||Jake Irvin vs Bobby Miller|
|September 10||Dodgers||L 7-3||Trevor Williams vs Ryan Yarbrough|
|September 11||@ Pirates||W 6-2||Patrick Corbin vs Andre Jackson|
|September 12||@ Pirates||L 5-1||Joan Adon vs Bailey Falter|
|September 13||@ Pirates||-||Jackson Rutledge vs Colin Selby|
|September 14||@ Pirates||-||Josiah Gray vs Mitch Keller|
|September 15||@ Brewers||-||Jake Irvin vs Wade Miley|
|September 16||@ Brewers||-||Trevor Williams vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 17||@ Brewers||-||Patrick Corbin vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 18||White Sox||-||Joan Adon vs Mike Clevinger|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.