Nationals vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Colin Selby gets the nod for the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday at PNC Park against Dominic Smith and the Washington Nationals. First pitch is set for 6:35 PM ET in this third game of a four-game series.
The Pirates have been listed as -145 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Nationals (+120). A 9.5-run over/under is set in the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- The Nationals have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 3-7 in those contests.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Nationals and their opponents are 6-3-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Nationals have gone 1-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 contests (two of those contests had a runline set by oddsmakers).
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Nationals Player Props|
|Pirates vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Pirates vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Nationals|
|Pirates vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 130 games this season and have come away with the win 56 times (43.1%) in those contests.
- Washington is 46-58 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +120 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 45.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 68 of its 143 games with a total.
- In 15 games with a line this season, the Nationals have a mark of 8-7-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.