Nationals vs. Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Washington Nationals (65-80) visit the Pittsburgh Pirates (67-78) at 6:35 PM ET on Wednesday.
The probable pitchers are Colin Selby (2-1) for the Pirates and Jackson Rutledge for the Nationals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Pirates Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Selby - PIT (2-1, 8.64 ERA) vs Rutledge - WSH (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Pirates vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Pirates vs Nationals Player Props|
|Pirates vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Pirates vs Nationals|
|Pirates vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jackson Rutledge
- Rutledge makes his first start of the season for the Nationals.
- The righty is pitching in his MLB debut. He's 24 years old.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Colin Selby
- The Pirates will send Selby (2-1) to the mound for his fourth start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance came in relief on Sunday when he threw a third of an inning out of the bullpen against the Atlanta Braves, giving up four earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 8.64 and 11.9 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .273 in 14 games this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.