Orioles vs. Rays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 14
The Baltimore Orioles (91-54) and Tampa Bay Rays (90-57) clash in AL East action, on Thursday at 7:15 PM ET.
The probable pitchers are Kyle Bradish (11-6) for the Orioles and Aaron Civale (7-3) for the Rays.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Orioles vs. Rays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bradish - BAL (11-6, 3.03 ERA) vs Civale - TB (7-3, 2.96 ERA)
Read More About This Game
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Bradish
- Bradish (11-6) will take to the mound for the Orioles and make his 27th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Friday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 26 games this season with an ERA of 3.03, a 3.72 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.092.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his sixth consecutive quality start.
- Bradish has pitched five or more innings in five straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has made 26 appearances and finished seven of them without allowing an earned run.
Kyle Bradish vs. Rays
- The Rays are batting .259 this season, fifth in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .445 (fourth in the league) with 210 home runs.
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Rays in two games, and they have gone 10-for-43 with three doubles, a home run and four RBI over 11 innings.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Aaron Civale
- The Rays are sending Civale (7-3) to the mound for his 21st start of the season. He is 7-3 with a 2.96 ERA and 98 strikeouts through 112 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Saturday against the Seattle Mariners, when the righty threw five innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 2.96, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 20 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .227 batting average against him.
- Civale has seven quality starts under his belt this season.
- Civale is looking for his seventh straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.6 frames per start.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 20 appearances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.