Nationals vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (83-64) will host Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (65-83) at American Family Field on Saturday, September 16, with a start time of 7:10 PM ET.
The Nationals are +220 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favorite Brewers (-275). The over/under is 8 runs for the contest (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Nationals vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Corbin Burnes - MIL (9-8, 3.47 ERA) vs Trevor Williams - WSH (6-10, 5.44 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Brewers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+220) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $32.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Lane Thomas hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 73 times this season and won 44, or 60.3%, of those games.
- The Brewers have played as moneyline favorites of -275 or shorter in only two games this season, which they won both.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 73.3% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers were the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 133 games this season and have come away with the win 56 times (42.1%) in those contests.
- This season, the Nationals have been victorious two times in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +220 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 3-7 in those contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.