Nationals vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
The Washington Nationals (65-83) will aim to snap a four-game losing streak when visiting the Milwaukee Brewers (83-64) at 7:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The probable pitchers are Corbin Burnes (9-8) for the Brewers and Trevor Williams (6-10) for the Nationals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Burnes - MIL (9-8, 3.47 ERA) vs Williams - WSH (6-10, 5.44 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Trevor Williams
- Williams (6-10 with a 5.44 ERA and 106 strikeouts in 139 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Nationals, his 29th of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance came on Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 5.44, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 28 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .293 batting average against him.
- Williams has five quality starts under his belt this year.
- Williams has pitched five or more innings in a game 18 times this season entering this game.
- In four of his 28 total appearances this season he has not given up an earned run.
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers' Burnes (9-8) will make his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run or hit in eight innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Yankees.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.47, a 3.02 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.056 in 29 games this season.
- He has 19 quality starts in 29 chances this season.
- Burnes has pitched five or more innings in 27 straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has finished seven appearances without allowing an earned run in 29 chances this season.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old's 3.47 ERA ranks 13th, 1.056 WHIP ranks fifth, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 22nd.
Corbin Burnes vs. Nationals
- The Nationals have scored 634 runs this season, which ranks 21st in MLB. They have 1277 hits, 11th in baseball, with 136 home runs (29th in the league).
- The right-hander has faced the Nationals one time this season, allowing them to go 4-for-22 with a double, a home run and two RBI in six innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.