Nationals vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game that pits the Milwaukee Brewers (84-64) against the Washington Nationals (65-84) at American Family Field has a projected final score of 4-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 2:10 PM on September 17.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Brewers will send Brandon Woodruff (5-1) to the mound, while Patrick Corbin (10-13) will get the nod for the Nationals.
Nationals vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Brewers 4, Nationals 3.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Under 7.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Nationals Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-7.
- When it comes to the over/under, Washington and its opponents are 4-5-1 in its last 10 games.
- The Nationals have put together a 1-1-0 record against the spread over their past 10 contests (bookmakers set runlines in two of those games).
- The Nationals have come away with 56 wins in the 134 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, Washington has won one of three games when listed as at least +230 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 30.3% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Washington is the No. 21 offense in baseball, scoring 4.3 runs per game (639 total runs).
- The Nationals have pitched to a 5.01 ERA this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||@ Pirates||L 5-1||Joan Adon vs Bailey Falter|
|September 13||@ Pirates||L 7-6||Jackson Rutledge vs Colin Selby|
|September 14||@ Pirates||L 2-0||Josiah Gray vs Mitch Keller|
|September 15||@ Brewers||L 5-3||Jake Irvin vs Wade Miley|
|September 16||@ Brewers||L 9-5||Trevor Williams vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 17||@ Brewers||-||Patrick Corbin vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 18||White Sox||-||Joan Adon vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 19||White Sox||-||TBA vs José Ureña|
|September 20||White Sox||-||Josiah Gray vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 21||Braves||-||Jake Irvin vs Bryce Elder|
|September 22||Braves||-||Trevor Williams vs Charlie Morton|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.