Nationals vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 18
The Chicago White Sox (57-93) visit the Washington Nationals (66-84) to start a three-game series at Nationals Park, with first pitch at 7:05 PM ET on Monday. The White Sox are coming off a series defeat to the Twins, and the Nationals a series loss to the Brewers.
The White Sox will give the ball to Mike Clevinger (7-8, 3.61 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 8 on the season, and the Nationals will counter with Joan Adon (2-2, 5.92 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Clevinger - CHW (7-8, 3.61 ERA) vs Adon - WSH (2-2, 5.92 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Nationals|
|White Sox vs Nationals Odds|
|White Sox vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joan Adon
- Adon makes the start for the Nationals, his eighth of the season. He is 2-2 with a 5.92 ERA and 33 strikeouts over 38 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, the right-hander tossed four innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In nine games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.92, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .258 against him.
- Adon enters the game with two quality starts under his belt this year.
- Adon heads into this game with four outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in two of his nine appearances this season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mike Clevinger
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Clevinger (7-8) for his 22nd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Kansas City Royals.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.61 and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .240 in 21 games this season.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Clevinger will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- He has seven appearances with no earned runs allowed in 21 chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.