Nationals vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
The Washington Nationals (66-85) will rely on Lane Thomas when they host Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (58-93) at Nationals Park on Tuesday, September 19. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:05 PM ET.
The favored Nationals have -120 moneyline odds to win against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +100. The total is 9.5 runs for this matchup (with -110 odds to hit the over and -110 odds to go under).
Nationals vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Jackson Rutledge - WSH (0-1, 17.18 ERA) vs Jose Urena - CHW (0-6, 8.48 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Nationals Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus White Sox game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (-120) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.33 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Lane Thomas hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Nationals vs White Sox|
|Nationals vs White Sox Prediction|
Nationals vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Nationals have won seven of the nine games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Nationals have gone 6-2 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (75% winning percentage).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Washington has a 54.5% chance to win.
- The Nationals have not been favored on the moneyline over the last 10 games.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Washington combined with its opponents to go over the total three times.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 101 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (32.7%) in those games.
- The White Sox have a win-loss record of 28-59 when favored by +100 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 2-5 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.