Nationals vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
The Chicago White Sox (58-93) visit the Washington Nationals (66-85) at 7:05 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Nationals will give the nod to Jackson Rutledge (0-1) against the White Sox and Jose Urena (0-6).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Rutledge - WSH (0-1, 17.18 ERA) vs Urena - CHW (0-6, 8.48 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Nationals vs White Sox|
|Nationals vs White Sox Odds|
|Nationals vs White Sox Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jackson Rutledge
- Rutledge heads to the mound for the Nationals to make his second start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw 3 2/3 innings, giving up seven earned runs while allowing 10 hits against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- He has pitched in one games this season with an ERA of 17.18, a batting average against of .500 and 4.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: José Ureña
- Urena (0-6 with an 8.48 ERA and 20 strikeouts in 28 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the White Sox, his eighth of the season.
- His most recent time out came on Thursday against the Minnesota Twins, when the righty went 6 1/3 innings, surrendering six earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 8.48, with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings in seven games this season. Opponents are batting .319 against him.
- Urena has yet to notch a quality start this season.
- Urena heads into this game with two outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
- So far during the 2023 campaign he has given up one or more earned runs in each of his outings.
José Ureña vs. Nationals
- The opposing Nationals offense has the 23rd-ranked slugging percentage (.392) and ranks 29th in home runs hit (139) in all of MLB. They have a collective .252 batting average, and are 11th in the league with 1296 total hits and 22nd in MLB action scoring 642 runs.
- Urena has a 13.5 ERA and a 3.75 WHIP against the Nationals this season in 2 2/3 innings pitched, allowing a .500 batting average over one appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.