Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of September 23 the Washington Commanders' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +8000.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +1200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- Last season, five Commanders games hit the over.
- Washington ranked 20th in total offense this year (330.3 yards per game), but it thrived on defense, ranking third-best in the NFL with 330.3 yards allowed per game.
- Last season the Commanders were 4-5 at home and 4-3-1 on the road.
- When the underdog in the game, Washington was 4-4. When favored, the Commanders were 4-4-1.
- In the NFC East the Commanders won only two games (2-3-1), and in the conference overall they went 5-6-1.
Commanders Impact Players
- Jacoby Brissett passed for 2,608 yards (186.3 per game), completing 64.0% of his passes, with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions in 14 games with the Browns last year.
- Brissett also rushed for 243 yards and two TDs.
- In the passing game, Terry McLaurin scored five TDs, catching 77 balls for 1,191 yards (70.1 per game).
- Antonio Gibson ran for 546 yards (36.4 per game) and three touchdowns in 15 games a season ago.
- In the passing game, Curtis Samuel scored four TDs, hauling in 64 balls for 656 yards (38.6 per game).
- Cody Barton compiled two interceptions to go with 133 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games last year for the Seahawks.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+100000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||-||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.