Oregon State vs. Washington State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
A pair of Pac-12 teams hit the field when the No. 14 Oregon State Beavers (3-0) and the No. 21 Washington State Cougars (3-0) play on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Martin Stadium. The Beavers are favored by 3 points. The over/under in this contest is 57.5 points.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Oregon State vs. Washington State matchup.
Oregon State vs. Washington State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Oregon State vs. Washington State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oregon State Moneyline||Washington State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oregon State (-3)||57.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oregon State (-3)||57.5||-154||+128||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- SMU vs TCU
- UCF vs Kansas State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Texas vs Baylor
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- UCLA vs Utah
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- BYU vs Kansas
- UAB vs Georgia
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- USC vs Arizona State
- Cal vs Washington
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Florida State vs Clemson
Oregon State vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Oregon State has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beavers have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Washington State has covered in each of its two games with a spread this year.
- The Cougars have been an underdog by 3 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
Oregon State & Washington State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+10000||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|To Win the Pac-12||+1000||Bet $100 to win $1000|
|To Win the National Champ.||+20000||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Win the Pac-12||+2500||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.