Commanders vs. Bills Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
The Buffalo Bills will play the Washington Commanders at FedExField on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET. Our computer model predicts the Bills will earn a victory -- keep scrolling for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
The Bills surged on both sides of the ball last season, ranking second-best in scoring offense (28.4 points per game) and second-best in scoring defense (17.9 points allowed per game). On offense, the Commanders ranked 24th in the NFL with 18.9 points per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked seventh in points allowed (304.6 points allowed per contest).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Commanders vs. Bills Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Bills by 5.5)||Over (44)||Bills 27, Commanders 21|
Place your bets on the Bills-Commanders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Commanders Betting Info
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Commanders have a 33.3% chance to win.
- Washington put together an 8-8-1 ATS record last season.
- The Commanders covered the spread twice last season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Last year, five Washington games went over the point total.
- The over/under for this game is 2.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Commanders games last season (41.8).
Bills Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Bills' implied win probability is 71.4%.
- Buffalo won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover eight times.
- The Bills were favored by 5.5 points or more 13 times last season, and covered the spread in five of those contests.
- Buffalo and its opponent combined to hit the over in six of 16 contests last season.
- The point total average for Bills games last season was 47.7, 3.7 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Commanders vs. Bills 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.