Antonio Gibson Week 5 Preview vs. the Bears
Washington Commanders running back Antonio Gibson will face a middle-of-the-pack run defense in Week 5 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), versus the Chicago Bears. The Bears are ranked 18th in terms of rushing yards allowed, at 115.5 per game.
Gibson, on 13 carries, has recorded 54 rushing yards (13.5 ypg). In the passing game, he has also reeled in eight balls for 68 yards (17 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Gibson and the Commanders with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Gibson vs. the Bears
- Gibson vs the Bears (since 2021): 1 GP / 35 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Bears defense has not allowed a rusher to amass 100 or more yards on the ground in a game in the 2023 season.
- Chicago has allowed four opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- No player has rushed two or more TDs against the Bears this season.
- The 115.5 rushing yards the Bears yield per outing makes them the 18th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Bears have scored four touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Bears' defense is 18th in the league in that category.
Commanders Player Previews
Antonio Gibson Rushing Props vs. the Bears
- Rushing Yards: 18.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Gibson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Gibson Rushing Insights
- Gibson has out-gained the rushing yards prop bet total set for him two times in four opportunities this season.
- The Commanders have passed 60.3% of the time and run 39.7% this season. They rank 17th in the NFL in scoring.
- His team has attempted 92 rushes this season. He's handled 13 of those carries (14.1%).
- In four games this season, Gibson has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
- He has three red zone carries for 14.3% of the team share (his team runs on 55.3% of its plays in the red zone).
Antonio Gibson Receiving Props vs the Bears
- Receiving Yards: 13.5 (-118)
Gibson Receiving Insights
- Gibson has topped his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this year.
- Gibson has received 7.1% of his team's 140 passing attempts this season (10 targets).
- He has been targeted 10 times, averaging 6.8 yards per target (82nd in NFL).
- Gibson, in four games this year, has zero TD receptions.
Gibson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Eagles||10/1/2023||Week 4||6 ATT / 19 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bills||9/24/2023||Week 3||2 ATT / 17 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||9/17/2023||Week 2||2 ATT / 9 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 44 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||9/10/2023||Week 1||3 ATT / 9 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.