Brian Robinson Jr. Week 5 Preview vs. the Bears
Brian Robinson Jr. has a decent matchup when his Washington Commanders meet the Chicago Bears in Week 5 (Thursday, 8:15 PM ET). The Bears have given up 115.5 rushing yards per game, 18th in the league.
Robinson has collected a team-best 261 yards rushing on 61 attempts (65.3 ypg), with three rushing scores. In addition, Robinson has 55 receiving yards (13.8 ypg) on five catches while scoring one receiving touchdown.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Robinson and the Commanders with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Robinson vs. the Bears
- Robinson vs the Bears (since 2021): 1 GP / 60 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- No player has put up more than 100 yards on the ground in a game against the Bears in the 2023 season.
- Four opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Chicago this year.
- The Bears have not allowed any opposing players to record two or more rushing TDs against them this season.
- The 115.5 rushing yards the Bears yield per contest makes them the 18th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Bears have totaled four touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Bears' defense is 18th in the NFL in that category.
Commanders Player Previews
Brian Robinson Jr. Rushing Props vs. the Bears
- Rushing Yards: 64.5 (-133)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Robinson with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Robinson Rushing Insights
- Robinson hit his rushing yards over two times in four games played this season.
- The Commanders, who are 17th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 60.3% of the time while running 39.7%.
- He has handled 66.3% of his team's 92 rushing attempts this season (61).
- Robinson has run for a touchdown in two games this season, including one contest with multiple touchdowns.
- He has 44.4% of his team's nine offensive touchdowns this season (four).
- He has 12 red zone carries for 57.1% of the team share (his team runs on 55.3% of its plays in the red zone).
Brian Robinson Jr. Receiving Props vs the Bears
- Receiving Yards: 6.5 (-125)
Robinson Receiving Insights
- In 50.0% of his opportunities (two times in four games), Robinson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Robinson has received 5.0% of his team's 140 passing attempts this season (seven targets).
- He has averaged 7.9 yards per target (55 yards on seven targets).
- Robinson, in four games this year, has caught one touchdown pass.
- With two red zone targets, Robinson has been on the receiving end of 11.8% of his team's 17 red zone pass attempts.
Robinson's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Eagles||10/1/2023||Week 4||14 ATT / 45 YDS / 1 TD||2 TAR / 2 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bills||9/24/2023||Week 3||10 ATT / 70 YDS / 0 TDs||0 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||9/17/2023||Week 2||18 ATT / 87 YDS / 2 TDs||3 TAR / 2 REC / 42 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||9/10/2023||Week 1||19 ATT / 59 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 7 YDS / 1 TD|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.