Commanders vs. Bears Thursday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 5
Bookmakers expect the Chicago Bears (0-4) to put up a fight in their attempt to break their four-game losing streak, as they are just 6-point underdogs in a matchup with the Washington Commanders (2-2) on Thursday, October 5, 2023 at FedExField. For this game, an over/under of 44.5 has been set.
The betting trends and insights for the Commanders can be seen below before you wager on their matchup against Bears. Before the Bears take on the Commanders, take a look at their betting insights and trends.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Commanders vs. Bears Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Washington Moneyline||Chicago Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Commanders (-6)||44.5||-275||+220||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Commanders (-6)||44.5||-270||+220||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 5 Odds
- Click here for Panthers vs Lions
- Click here for Titans vs Colts
- Click here for Chiefs vs Vikings
- Click here for Ravens vs Steelers
- Click here for Bengals vs Cardinals
Washington vs. Chicago Game Info
- When: Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: FedExField in Landover, Maryland
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Commanders vs. Bears Betting Insights
- Washington has covered the spread twice in four games this season.
- The Commanders are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 6-point favorites this season.
- Two of Washington's four games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
- Chicago has not won a game against the spread this year.
- The Bears have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 6-point underdog or greater this season.
- All four Chicago games have gone over the point total this season.
Commanders Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jahan Dotson||-||-||-||-||43.5 (-115)||-|
|Antonio Gibson||-||-||18.5 (-118)||-||13.5 (-120)||-|
|Sam Howell||242.5 (-115)||-||12.5 (-139)||-||-||-|
|Danny Johnson||-||-||22.5 (-111)||-||9.5 (-115)||-|
|Terry McLaurin||-||-||-||-||59.5 (-115)||-|
|Brian Robinson Jr.||-||-||64.5 (-115)||-||6.5 (-125)||-|
|Curtis Samuel||-||-||-||-||32.5 (-115)||-|
|Logan Thomas||-||-||-||-||28.5 (-111)||-|
|Cole Turner||-||-||-||-||31.5 (-118)||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.