Terry McLaurin Week 5 Preview vs. the Bears
Terry McLaurin will be up against the fourth-worst passing defense in the league when his Washington Commanders play the Chicago Bears in Week 5, on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET.
McLaurin's 21 catches (on 26 targets) have netted him a team-high 212 yards (53 per game) and one TD so far this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on McLaurin and the Commanders with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
McLaurin vs. the Bears
- McLaurin vs the Bears (since 2021): 1 GP / 41 REC YPG / REC TD
- Chicago has given up 100 or more receiving yards to one opposing receiver in the 2023 season.
- The Bears have conceded a TD pass to eight opposing players this year.
- Chicago has given up at least two TD receptions to two opposing players on the season.
- The 267.8 passing yards the Bears yield per outing makes them the 29th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- The Bears' defense ranks 31st in the league by giving up 2.5 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (10 total passing TDs).
Commanders Player Previews
Terry McLaurin Receiving Props vs. the Bears
- Receiving Yards: 57.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on McLaurin with BetMGM Sportsbook.
McLaurin Receiving Insights
- In 50.0% of his opportunities (twice in four games), McLaurin has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- McLaurin has received 18.6% of his team's 140 passing attempts this season (26 targets).
- He has 212 receiving yards on 26 targets to rank 46th in league play with 8.2 yards per target.
- McLaurin has had a touchdown catch in one of four games this year. He had only one TD in that game.
- He has one touchdown this season (11.1% of his team's nine offensive TDs).
McLaurin's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Eagles||10/1/2023||Week 4||10 TAR / 8 REC / 86 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bills||9/24/2023||Week 3||6 TAR / 6 REC / 41 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||9/17/2023||Week 2||6 TAR / 5 REC / 54 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||9/10/2023||Week 1||4 TAR / 2 REC / 31 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.