Capitals vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Vegas Golden Knights (12-2-1) host the Washington Capitals (7-4-2) at Capital One Arena on Tuesday, November 14 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS, with both teams heading into the game following a vistory. The Golden Knights took down the San Jose Sharks 5-0 in their last outing, while the Capitals are coming off a 4-1 win over the New York Islanders.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Capitals vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
|Golden Knights (-150)||Capitals (+125)||6||Golden Knights (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Capitals Betting Insights
- This season the Capitals have won four of the nine games in which they've been an underdog.
- Washington is 3-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Capitals.
- Washington has played four games this season that finished with more than 6 goals.
Capitals vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Capitals Odds/Over/Under|
|Golden Knights vs Capitals Prediction|
|Golden Knights vs Capitals Player Props|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Capitals|
Capitals vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Golden Knights Total (Rank)||Capitals Total (Rank)|
|55 (3rd)||Goals||30 (31st)|
|32 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||37 (8th)|
|11 (14th)||Power Play Goals||3 (31st)|
|7 (7th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||7 (7th)|
Capitals Advanced Stats
- Over its most recent 10-game stretch, Washington went 5-5-0 against the spread and 6-2-2 straight up.
- In its past 10 contests, Washington has gone over the total twice.
- The Capitals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 6.4 goals in their last 10 games, 0.4 more than the 6 over/under in this matchup.
- During their last 10 games, the Capitals and their opponents are scoring 1.1 more goals per game than their season-long game scoring average, 6.3 goals.
- The Capitals have scored 30 goals this season (2.3 per game) to rank 31st in the league.
- The Capitals are one of the toughest defensive units in the NHL this season, conceding 37 goals (2.8 per game) to rank eighth.
- Their 22nd-ranked goal differential is -7.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.