Capitals vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Vegas Golden Knights (12-2-1) visit the Washington Capitals (7-4-2) at Capital One Arena on Tuesday, November 14 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS, with each team fresh off of a victory. The Golden Knights are coming off a 5-0 triumph over the San Jose Sharks, while the Capitals defeated the New York Islanders 4-1 in their last outing.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Capitals' offense has scored 27 goals in their past 10 games, while their defense has allowed 25 goals. They have registered 30 power-play opportunities during that time, and have scored three goals (10.0%). They are 6-2-2 over those contests.
Before watching this matchup, here's a peek at which team we pick to emerge with the victory in Tuesday's action on the ice.
Capitals vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Tuesday
Our computer model for this matchup predicts a final score of Golden Knights 4, Capitals 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-150)
- Total Pick: Under 6 (computer predicts 5.7 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Capitals (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Capitals vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Capitals Odds/Over/Under|
|Golden Knights vs Capitals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Capitals Player Props|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Capitals|
Capitals Splits and Trends
- The Capitals (7-4-2 overall) have posted a record of 2-2-4 in matchups that have needed OT this season.
- Washington has earned four points (1-0-2) in its three games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- This season the Capitals scored just one goal in two games and they lost both times.
- Washington has earned seven points (3-0-1 record) this season when scoring exactly two goals .
- The Capitals have scored three or more goals in five games, earning nine points from those contests.
- This season, Washington has recorded a single power-play goal in three games has a record of 2-1-0 in those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Washington has posted a record of 2-2-2 (six points).
- The Capitals' opponents have had more shots in six games. The Capitals went 4-2-0 in those contests (eight points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Capitals AVG||Capitals Rank|
|11th||22.45%||Power Play %||7.89%||30th|
|8th||85.11%||Penalty Kill %||82.5%||12th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Capitals vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.