Will Lucas Johansen Score a Goal Against the Golden Knights on November 14?
In the upcoming matchup against the Vegas Golden Knights, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, can we expect Lucas Johansen to light the lamp for the Washington Capitals? Let's dig into the most important numbers and trends to figure out which prop bets you should be strongly considering.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Lucas Johansen score a goal against the Golden Knights?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1800 (Bet $10 to win $180.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Johansen stats and insights
- Johansen is yet to score through four games this season.
- He has not played against the Golden Knights yet this season.
- Johansen has zero points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Golden Knights defensive stats
- On defense, the Golden Knights have been one of the stingiest units in the NHL, conceding 32 goals in total (only 2.1 per game) which ranks third.
- So far this season, the Golden Knights have shut out opponents twice while averaging 20 hits and 18.7 blocked shots per game.
Johansen recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Capitals vs. Golden Knights game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MNMT, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.