Virginia vs. N.C. A&T: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Virginia Cavaliers (2-0) battle the North Carolina A&T Aggies (0-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ACC Network Extra.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Virginia vs. N.C. A&T matchup.
Virginia vs. N.C. A&T Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
Virginia vs. N.C. A&T Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Virginia Moneyline||N.C. A&T Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Virginia (-30.5)||133.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Virginia (-30.5)||133.5||-10000||+2500||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia vs. N.C. A&T Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Virginia went 12-18-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, 15 Cavaliers games hit the over.
- N.C. A&T compiled a 10-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Aggies and their opponents combined to go over the point total 10 out of 22 times last year.
Virginia Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- Virginia is 38th in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+8000), much lower than according to the computer rankings (sixth-best).
- The implied probability of Virginia winning the national championship, based on its +8000 moneyline odds, is 1.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.