Hampton vs. North Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest features the North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) and the Hampton Pirates (0-1) matching up at Carmichael Arena (on November 15) at 11:00 AM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 71-63 victory for North Carolina.
The Pirates' most recent contest was a 76-46 loss to Providence on Tuesday.
Hampton vs. North Carolina Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Carmichael Arena in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
Hampton vs. North Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina 71, Hampton 63
Other CAA Predictions
- Elon vs NC State
- Delaware State vs Hofstra
- Stony Brook vs Maryland-Eastern Shore
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Western Carolina vs UNC Wilmington
- William & Mary vs Virginia
- Merrimack vs Northeastern
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hampton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Pirates averaged 61.8 points per game last season (244th in college basketball) while giving up 64.9 per contest (196th in college basketball). They had a -92 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 3.1 points per game.
- Hampton averaged 1.7 fewer points in CAA play (60.1) than overall (61.8).
- The Pirates scored 65.0 points per game at home last season, and 57.8 away.
- Hampton allowed fewer points at home (59.6 per game) than on the road (67.9) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.