Hurricanes vs. Flyers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Carolina Hurricanes (9-6), winners of four home games in a row, host the Philadelphia Flyers (7-7-1) at PNC Arena on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and Max.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
|Hurricanes (-225)||Flyers (+185)||6||Hurricanes (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- The Hurricanes have been favored on the moneyline 13 times this season, and have finished 9-4 in those games.
- Carolina is 3-1 (winning 75.0% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes have an implied moneyline win probability of 69.2% in this contest.
- Carolina and its opponent have combined to score more than 6 goals in eight of 15 games this season.
Flyers Betting Insights
- The Flyers have been an underdog in 11 games this season, and won six (54.5%).
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog on the moneyline of +185 or longer twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 35.1% chance of victory for the Flyers.
- Philadelphia and its opponent have combined to score more than 6 goals in nine of 15 games this season.
Hurricanes vs Flyers Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Prediction|
|Hurricanes vs Flyers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Flyers|
Hurricanes vs. Flyers Rankings
|Hurricanes Total (Rank)||Flyers Total (Rank)|
|50 (11th)||Goals||48 (17th)|
|49 (18th)||Goals Allowed||46 (16th)|
|14 (6th)||Power Play Goals||4 (30th)|
|12 (18th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||10 (14th)|
Hurricanes Advanced Stats
- In its last 10 games, Carolina has two wins against the spread and is 6-4-0 overall.
- Carolina hit the over in three of its past 10 contests.
- The average amount of goals in the Hurricanes' past 10 games is 0.4 more than the over/under of 6 set for this game.
- In the last 10 games, the Hurricanes have scored 1.5 fewer goals per game than their season average.
- The Hurricanes offense's 50 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 11th in the league.
- The Hurricanes rank 18th in total goals against, allowing 3.3 goals per game (49 total) in NHL action.
- Their goal differential (+1) ranks them 17th in the NHL.
Flyers Advanced Stats
- Philadelphia owns a 6-4-0 record against the spread while going 4-6-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Philadelphia has gone over the total in four of its past 10 outings.
- The Flyers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 6.3 goals over their last 10 games, 0.3 more than the 6 over/under in this matchup.
- Over their last 10 games, the Flyers and their opponents are scoring 0.1 more goals per game than their season-long game scoring average, 8.1 goals.
- The Flyers' 48 total goals (3.2 per game) rank 17th in the NHL.
- The Flyers have conceded 3.1 goals per game, 46 total, which ranks 16th among NHL teams.
- They have a +2 goal differential, which ranks 16th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.