Wizards vs. Mavericks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Washington Wizards (2-8) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (8-3) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and BSSW.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wizards vs. Mavericks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: MNMT and BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wizards vs. Mavericks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mavericks 122 - Wizards 118
Wizards vs Mavericks Additional Info
|Mavericks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Mavericks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Mavericks vs Wizards|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Wizards vs. Mavericks
- Pick ATS: Wizards (+ 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Mavericks (-4.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 239.7
- The Mavericks have been more successful against the spread than the Wizards this season, putting up an ATS record of 6-5-0, compared to the 5-5-0 record of the Wizards.
- Dallas (1-3) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 4.5 points or more this season (25%) than Washington (3-4) does as a 4.5+-point underdog (42.9%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the point total in 2023-24, Dallas does it more often (81.8% of the time) than Washington (70%).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Mavericks are 7-2, while the Wizards are 1-7 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Wizards with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wizards Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Wizards are eighth in the NBA on offense (115.3 points scored per game) and third-worst defensively (122.5 points allowed).
- Washington is the worst team in the NBA in rebounds per game (38.9) and worst in rebounds conceded (51.4).
- The Wizards are fourth-best in the league in assists (28 per game) in 2023-24.
- Washington is 21st in the league in turnovers per game (14.9) and fourth-best in turnovers forced (16.2).
- In 2023-24, the Wizards are 12th in the NBA in 3-point makes (12.7 per game) and 15th in 3-point percentage (35.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.