Radford vs. East Tennessee State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest that pits the Radford Highlanders (2-1) versus the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (1-1) at Dedmon Center is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 59-57 in favor of Radford. Tipoff is at 11:30 AM ET on November 15.
The Highlanders are coming off of a 70-46 loss to Norfolk State in their last game on Sunday.
Radford vs. East Tennessee State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET
- Where: Dedmon Center in Radford, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Radford vs. East Tennessee State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Radford 59, East Tennessee State 57
Other Big South Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Radford Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Highlanders' +47 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 1.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 63.6 points per game (207th in college basketball) while allowing 62.1 per contest (110th in college basketball).
- With 62.3 points per game in Big South matchups, Radford posted 1.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (63.6 PPG).
- The Highlanders averaged 67.9 points per game when playing at home last year. When playing on the road, they averaged 58.1 points per contest.
- When playing at home, Radford allowed 10.3 fewer points per game (55.6) than when playing on the road (65.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.