Radford vs. VCU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Radford Highlanders (2-1) and VCU Rams (1-1) going head to head at Stuart C. Siegel Center has a projected final score of 74-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Radford, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Radford is projected to cover the point spread (3.5) against VCU. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 135.5 total.
Radford vs. VCU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Richmond, Virginia
- Venue: Stuart C. Siegel Center
- Line: VCU -3.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): VCU -190, Radford +155
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Radford vs. VCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: Radford 74, VCU 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Radford vs. VCU
- Pick ATS: Radford (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Radford Performance Insights
- Last year Radford scored 69.3 points per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 64.8 points per contest (40th-ranked).
- The Highlanders grabbed 30.6 boards per game (251st-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 28.5 rebounds per contest (39th-ranked).
- Radford ranked 281st in college basketball with 11.8 dimes per contest.
- With 11 turnovers per game, the Highlanders were 99th in the nation. They forced 13 turnovers per contest, which ranked 95th in college basketball.
- The Highlanders ranked 274th in the country with 6.5 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 85th with a 35.9% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Radford allowed 6.5 three-pointers per game (82nd-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 33.2% (137th-ranked) from downtown.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Radford took 67.7% two-pointers (accounting for 74.8% of the team's baskets) and 32.3% threes (25.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.