Richmond vs. Boston College: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 15
The Richmond Spiders (2-0) are 4.5-point underdogs against the Boston College Eagles (2-0) at Silvio O. Conte Forum on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The game begins at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network Extra. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Richmond vs. Boston College Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Spiders Betting Records & Stats
- Richmond and its opponents combined to score more than 141.5 points in 11 of 30 games last season.
- The average over/under for Spiders matchups last year was 136.7, 4.8 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Spiders covered the spread 11 times in 33 games last season.
- Last season, Richmond won three out of the 10 games in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Spiders were at least a +180 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 35.7% chance of a victory for the Spiders.
Richmond vs. Boston College Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 141.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 141.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Richmond Insights & Trends
- The Spiders' 68.9 points per game last year were just 1.3 fewer points than the 70.2 the Eagles gave up.
- Richmond put together a 6-4 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record last season in games it scored more than 70.2 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Richmond vs. Boston College Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Richmond vs. Boston College Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|5-9-0||Home ATS Record||6-8-0|
|6-5-0||Away ATS Record||2-10-0|
|66.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||70.8|
|68.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.7|
|8-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-8-0|
|8-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.