Hampton vs. Kent State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Kent State Golden Flashes (2-1) are double-digit, 16.5-point favorites against the Hampton Pirates (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 5:45 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup's point total is set at 154.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hampton vs. Kent State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 5:45 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pirates Betting Records & Stats
- Hampton's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 154.5 points five of 25 times.
- The Pirates had a 145.8-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 8.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Pirates' record against the spread last season was 13-12-0.
- Last season, Hampton was the underdog 22 times and won four, or 18.2%, of those games.
- Last season, the Pirates were at least a +1000 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The Pirates have a 9.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Hampton vs. Kent State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 154.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 154.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Hampton Insights & Trends
- The Pirates' 68.2 points per game last year were just 2.3 more points than the 65.9 the Golden Flashes allowed to opponents.
- Hampton went 12-4 against the spread and 7-15 overall when it scored more than 65.9 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Hampton vs. Kent State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 16.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hampton vs. Kent State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||6-5-0|
|8-6-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|83.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||69.8|
|68.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||65.9|
|8-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-7-0|
|2-12-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.