Wizards vs. Knicks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Washington Wizards (2-9) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (6-5) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and MSG.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wizards vs. Knicks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: MNMT and MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wizards vs. Knicks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Knicks 117 - Wizards 109
Wizards vs Knicks Additional Info
|Knicks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Knicks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Knicks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Knicks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats|
|Knicks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Knicks vs Wizards|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Wizards vs. Knicks
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Knicks (-8.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 226.5
- The Knicks sport a 7-4-0 ATS record this season compared to the 5-6-0 mark of the Wizards.
- When the spread is set as 7.5 or more this season, New York (2-0) covers a higher percentage of those games when it is the favorite (100%) than Washington (3-3) does as the underdog (50%).
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total 36.4% of the time this season (four out of 11). That's less often than Washington and its opponents have (eight out of 11).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Knicks are 4-1, a better record than the Wizards have posted (1-8) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Wizards with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wizards Performance Insights
- On offense the Wizards are the eighth-ranked squad in the league (115.5 points per game). Defensively they are third-worst (123.2 points conceded per game).
- On the boards, Washington is worst in the NBA in rebounds (39.5 per game). It is the worst in rebounds conceded (50.9 per game).
- The Wizards are fifth-best in the NBA in assists (27.5 per game) in 2023-24.
- Washington is 21st in the NBA in turnovers per game (14.6) and fifth-best in turnovers forced (15.6).
- Beyond the arc, the Wizards are 13th in the NBA in 3-pointers made per game (12.6). They are 18th in 3-point percentage at 35.5%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.