Radford vs. James Madison Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the James Madison Dukes (3-0) and Radford Highlanders (2-2) matching up at Atlantic Union Bank Center has a projected final score of 88-74 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored James Madison, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, James Madison is projected to cover the point spread (8.5) against Radford. The two teams are expected to eclipse the 148.5 over/under.
Radford vs. James Madison Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Atlantic Union Bank Center
- Line: James Madison -8.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): James Madison -450, Radford +340
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Radford vs. James Madison Score Prediction
- Prediction: James Madison 88, Radford 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Radford vs. James Madison
- Pick ATS: James Madison (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Radford Performance Insights
- Last year Radford posted 69.3 points per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 64.8 points per contest (40th-ranked).
- With 30.6 boards per game, the Highlanders ranked 251st in college basketball. They gave up 28.5 rebounds per contest, which ranked 39th in college basketball.
- Radford dished out 11.8 dimes per game, which ranked them 281st in the nation.
- Last year the Highlanders committed 11 turnovers per game (99th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 13 turnovers per contest (95th-ranked).
- The Highlanders drained 6.5 threes per game (274th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while putting up a 35.9% three-point percentage (85th-ranked).
- With 6.5 threes conceded per game, Radford ranked 82nd in the country. It allowed a 33.2% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 137th in college basketball.
- Radford attempted 38 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 67.7% of the shots it attempted (and 74.8% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 18.2 three-pointers per contest, which were 32.3% of its shots (and 25.2% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.