Wizards vs. Knicks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Washington Wizards (2-9) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (6-5) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Capital One Arena as 7.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on MNMT and MSG. The matchup's over/under is 227.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wizards vs. Knicks Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
- TV: MNMT and MSG
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wizards Betting Records & Stats
- Washington's games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 227.5 points in eight of 11 outings.
- Washington's games this year have had a 238.6-point total on average, 11.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Washington is 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have been victorious in one of the nine contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Washington has not won as an underdog of +220 or more on the moneyline this season in six games with those odds or longer.
- Washington has an implied victory probability of 31.2% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Wizards vs Knicks Additional Info
|Knicks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Knicks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Knicks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Knicks vs Wizards Prediction|
|Knicks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Knicks vs Wizards|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wizards vs. Knicks Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 227.5||% of Games Over 227.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Wizards Insights & Trends
- Washington's winning percentage against the spread at home is .250 (1-3-0). On the road, it is .571 (4-3-0).
- The Wizards' 115.5 points per game are 10.3 more points than the 105.2 the Knicks give up to opponents.
- Washington is 5-5 against the spread and 2-8 overall when it scores more than 105.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Wizards vs. Knicks Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Wizards vs. Knicks Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.