Capitals vs. Blue Jackets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Columbus Blue Jackets (4-9-4), losers of six road games in a row, visit the Washington Capitals (8-4-2) at Capital One Arena on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the last 10 games, the Capitals have recorded a 7-2-1 record after putting up 28 total goals (three power-play goals on 28 power-play opportunities during that time, for a success rate of 10.7%). Their opponents have scored a combined 22 goals in those games.
Before watching this matchup, here's our prediction for which team will take home the victory in Saturday's hockey action.
Capitals vs. Blue Jackets Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projection model for this matchup expects a final score of Capitals 3, Blue Jackets 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Capitals (-155)
- Total Pick: Under 6 (computer predicts 5.7 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Blue Jackets (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Capitals vs Blue Jackets Additional Info
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Odds/Over/Under|
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Capitals vs Blue Jackets Player Props|
|How to Watch Capitals vs Blue Jackets|
Capitals Splits and Trends
- The Capitals are 2-2-4 in overtime contests as part of an 8-4-2 overall record.
- Washington is 1-0-2 (four points) in its three games decided by one goal.
- In the two games this season the Capitals scored just one goal, they lost both times.
- Washington has finished 3-0-1 in the four games this season when it scored a pair of goals (registering seven points).
- The Capitals are 5-0-1 in the six games when they have scored at least three goals (to register 11 points).
- In the three games when Washington has scored a lone power-play goal, it went 2-1-0 to register four points.
- In the six games when it outshot its opponent, Washington is 2-2-2 (six points).
- The Capitals have been outshot by opponents seven times, and went 5-2-0 (10 points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Capitals Rank||Capitals AVG||Blue Jackets AVG||Blue Jackets Rank|
|31st||7.32%||Power Play %||11.32%||28th|
|12th||83.33%||Penalty Kill %||87.76%||4th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Capitals vs. Blue Jackets Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Capital One Arena in Washington D.C.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.