George Mason vs. Robert Morris Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the George Mason Patriots (4-0) versus the Robert Morris Colonials (1-2) at EagleBank Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 84-45 in favor of George Mason, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last outing on Wednesday, the Patriots secured a 60-52 victory against Pittsburgh.
George Mason vs. Robert Morris Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: EagleBank Arena in Fairfax, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
George Mason vs. Robert Morris Score Prediction
- Prediction: George Mason 84, Robert Morris 45
Other A-10 Predictions
- UMass vs Monmouth
- Detroit Mercy vs Dayton
- VCU vs JMU
- Davidson vs Morgan State
- Saint Bonaventure vs Binghamton
- American vs Richmond
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
George Mason Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Patriots were outscored by 1.3 points per game last season, with a -41 scoring differential overall. They put up 60.5 points per game (268th in college basketball), and allowed 61.8 per contest (104th in college basketball).
- George Mason's offense was less productive in A-10 tilts last year, tallying 59.9 points per contest, compared to its season average of 60.5 PPG.
- The Patriots posted 62.8 points per game when playing at home last season. In away games, they averaged 57.5 points per contest.
- George Mason allowed 57.9 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 3.4 fewer points than it allowed in road games (61.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.