Hampton vs. FGCU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (1-3) and the Hampton Pirates (1-3) squaring off at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 83-67 victory for heavily favored FGCU according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 5:45 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, FGCU projects to cover the 10.5-point spread in its matchup versus Hampton. The total is listed at 148.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Hampton vs. FGCU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:45 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: FGCU -10.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): FGCU -600, Hampton +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hampton vs. FGCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: FGCU 83, Hampton 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Hampton vs. FGCU
- Pick ATS: FGCU (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Hampton Performance Insights
- Hampton was ranked 272nd in college basketball offensively last season with 68.2 points per game, while defensively it was 15th-worst (77.5 points allowed per game).
- The Pirates ranked 10th-worst in the nation with 34.9 rebounds allowed per game. Meanwhile, they pulled down 29.7 rebounds per game (294th-ranked in college basketball).
- Hampton didn't put up many assists last year, ranking 13th-worst in the nation with 10.4 assists per game.
- The Pirates averaged 10.6 turnovers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.3 turnovers per contest (317th-ranked).
- Last year the Pirates sank 6.8 threes per game (237th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.1% (291st-ranked) from three-point land.
- Hampton, who ranked 263rd in college basketball with 7.9 threes conceded per game, allowed a 37.9% shooting percentage from downtown, which was eighth-worst in the country.
- Last year Hampton took 63.4% two-pointers, accounting for 70.1% of the team's baskets. It shot 36.6% from three-point land (29.9% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.