How to Watch the James Madison vs. Appalachian State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 18 James Madison Dukes (10-0) host a Sun Belt showdown against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field.
James Madison is averaging 433.2 yards per game on offense, which ranks 34th in the FBS. Defensively, the Dukes rank 26th, surrendering 324.8 yards per game. Appalachian State's defense ranks 75th in the FBS with 27.0 points given up per game, but it has been lifted up by its offense, which ranks 22nd-best by putting up 34.8 points per contest.
Keep reading below for all the details on how to watch this game on ESPN+.
James Madison vs. Appalachian State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- UCLA vs USC
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- SMU vs Memphis
James Madison vs. Appalachian State Key Statistics
|James Madison||Appalachian State|
|433.2 (38th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||456.3 (19th)|
|324.8 (24th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||388.7 (75th)|
|148.7 (80th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||183.6 (33rd)|
|284.5 (22nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||272.7 (31st)|
|11 (29th)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (66th)|
|16 (41st)||Takeaways (Rank)||15 (51st)|
James Madison Stats Leaders
- Jordan McCloud has 2,800 yards passing for James Madison, completing 69.9% of his passes and collecting 26 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 310 rushing yards (31.0 ypg) on 76 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Kaelon Black has carried the ball 118 times for a team-high 531 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time as a runner. He's also tacked on 21 catches for 204 yards (20.4 per game) and three touchdowns in the pass game.
- This season, Ty Son Lawton has carried the ball 99 times for 458 yards (45.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Reggie Brown's team-leading 903 yards as a receiver have come on 45 receptions (out of 73 targets) with eight touchdowns.
- Elijah Sarratt has caught 60 passes for 841 yards (84.1 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Phoenix Sproles has racked up 33 grabs for 270 yards, an average of 27.0 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
Appalachian State Stats Leaders
- Joey Aguilar has put up 2,657 passing yards, or 265.7 per game, so far this season. He has completed 63.8% of his passes and has recorded 26 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He's also helped out on the ground with 26.3 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner two times.
- The team's top rusher, Nate Noel, has carried the ball 150 times for 759 yards (75.9 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Kanye Roberts has taken 84 carries and totaled 484 yards with four touchdowns.
- Kaedin Robinson's 541 receiving yards (54.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 41 receptions on 55 targets with six touchdowns.
- Christan Horn has racked up 456 receiving yards (45.6 yards per game) and five touchdowns on 27 receptions.
- Makai Jackson's 25 targets have resulted in 15 grabs for 316 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed James Madison or Appalachian State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.