John Carlson Game Preview: Capitals vs. Blue Jackets - November 18
John Carlson and the Washington Capitals will be in action on Saturday at 7:30 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Prop bets for Carlson are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
John Carlson vs. Blue Jackets Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -200)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -139)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Carlson Season Stats Insights
- Carlson's plus-minus this season, in 26:23 per game on the ice, is -1.
- Carlson has scored a goal in one of 14 games this season.
- Carlson has recorded a point in a game eight times this year out of 14 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Carlson has an assist in seven of 14 games this year, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Carlson has an implied probability of 66.7% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- There is a 58.2% chance of Carlson having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Carlson Stats vs. the Blue Jackets
- The Blue Jackets are 28th in goals allowed, conceding 60 total goals (3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's -14 goal differential ranks 29th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Columbus|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.