Longwood vs. North Carolina Central Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest between the North Carolina Central Eagles (2-2) and Longwood Lancers (2-1) squaring off at Joan Perry Brock Center has a projected final score of 70-69 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of North Carolina Central, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, North Carolina Central should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 10.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 137.5 total.
Longwood vs. North Carolina Central Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Farmville, Virginia
- Venue: Joan Perry Brock Center
- Line: Longwood -10.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Longwood -650, North Carolina Central +450
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Longwood vs. North Carolina Central Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina Central 70, Longwood 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Longwood vs. North Carolina Central
- Pick ATS: North Carolina Central (+10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Longwood Performance Insights
- Last year, Longwood was 139th in the nation on offense (73.2 points scored per game) and 64th defensively (66.2 points allowed).
- The Lancers were 147th in college basketball in rebounds per game (32.2) and 43rd in rebounds allowed (28.7) last season.
- Last season Longwood was ranked 230th in college basketball in assists with 12.4 per game.
- The Lancers were 166th in college basketball in 3-pointers made (7.5 per game) and 116th in 3-point percentage (35.2%) last year.
- Longwood was 252nd in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (7.8 per game) and 255th in 3-point percentage defensively (34.8%) last year.
- The Lancers attempted 37.3% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 29% of their made shots are from there. Inside the arc, they attempted 62.7% of their shots, with 71% of their makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.