Norfolk State vs. San Jose State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has the San Jose State Spartans (2-2) squaring off against the Norfolk State Spartans (3-1) at 3:15 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 75-60 win as our model heavily favors San Jose State.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Norfolk State vs. San Jose State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Norfolk State vs. San Jose State Score Prediction
- Prediction: San Jose State 75, Norfolk State 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Norfolk State vs. San Jose State
- Computer Predicted Spread: San Jose State (-14.4)
- Computer Predicted Total: 134.7
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Norfolk State Performance Insights
- Norfolk State ranked 77th in the country last year with 75.8 points per game. At the other end, it ranked 132nd with 68.6 points allowed per game.
- The Norfolk State Spartans were 96th in college basketball with 33.1 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 31st with 28.3 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Norfolk State dished out 12.8 assists per game, which ranked them 193rd in the nation.
- The Norfolk State Spartans averaged 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 13.2 turnovers per contest (82nd-ranked).
- The Norfolk State Spartans ranked 237th in the nation with 6.8 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 193rd with a 33.9% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Norfolk State ranked in the bottom 25 in the nation in treys allowed per game with 9.1 (12th-worst), and it ranked 247th in college basketball with a 34.7% three-point percentage allowed to opposing teams.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Norfolk State took 64.2% two-pointers (accounting for 74.3% of the team's buckets) and 35.8% from beyond the arc (25.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.