VMI vs. Northern Arizona Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-3) against the VMI Keydets (1-3) at Desert Diamond Arena has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 75-74 in favor of Northern Arizona. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, VMI is projected to cover the spread (4.5) against Northern Arizona. The two teams are expected to come in below the 151.5 over/under.
VMI vs. Northern Arizona Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Diamond Arena
- Line: Northern Arizona -4.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Arizona -185, VMI +155
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
VMI vs. Northern Arizona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Arizona 75, VMI 74
Spread & Total Prediction for VMI vs. Northern Arizona
- Pick ATS: VMI (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
VMI Performance Insights
- VMI ranked 232nd in the country with 69.4 points per contest last season, but on defense it lagged behind, ceding 76.8 points per game (22nd-worst in college basketball).
- The Keydets ranked 134th in the country with 32.4 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 217th with 31.7 rebounds allowed per game.
- VMI ranked 307th in college basketball with 11.4 assists per game.
- The Keydets were 217th in the nation with 12.2 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 310th with 10.4 forced turnovers per game.
- The Keydets had a 35.1% three-point percentage last season (122nd-ranked in college basketball), but they really provided a lift by draining 9.7 treys per game (12th-best).
- VMI struggled to defend three-pointers last season, ranking -4-worst in college basketball in three-pointers allowed per game (10.7) and 22nd-worst in three-point percentage allowed (36.7%).
- VMI attempted 32.6 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 54.2% of the shots it took (and 61.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 27.5 threes per contest, which were 45.8% of its shots (and 38.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.