JMU vs. VCU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game at Atlantic Union Bank Center has the VCU Rams (3-0) squaring off against the James Madison Dukes (3-1) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 65-55 win, heavily favoring VCU.
The Dukes are coming off of an 84-50 win over Longwood in their last game on Wednesday.
JMU vs. VCU Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Atlantic Union Bank Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia
JMU vs. VCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: VCU 65, JMU 55
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
JMU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Dukes put up 69.6 points per game (90th in college basketball) last season while giving up 60.8 per outing (82nd in college basketball). They had a +298 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 8.8 points per game.
- On offense, JMU put up 68.1 points per game last year in conference contests. As a comparison, its season average (69.6 points per game) was 1.5 PPG higher.
- The Dukes put up 69.1 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 0.1 fewer points than they averaged away from home (69.2).
- JMU surrendered 62.3 points per game in home games, compared to 62.1 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.