Longwood vs. Clemson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Clemson Tigers (3-1) and the Longwood Lancers (1-3) at Littlejohn Coliseum has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 89-51 and heavily favors Clemson to come out on top. Tipoff is at 3:30 PM ET on November 19.
The Lancers' most recent game on Wednesday ended in an 84-50 loss to JMU.
Longwood vs. Clemson Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Littlejohn Coliseum in Clemson, South Carolina
Longwood vs. Clemson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Clemson 89, Longwood 51
Other Big South Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Longwood Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lancers had a -404 scoring differential last season, falling short by 13.5 points per game. They put up 59.9 points per game to rank 277th in college basketball and allowed 73.4 per contest to rank 343rd in college basketball.
- In Big South games, Longwood averaged 6 more points (65.9) than overall (59.9) in 2022-23.
- The Lancers scored 66.1 points per game at home last season, and 55.3 away.
- Longwood conceded 70.3 points per game at home last season, and 77.1 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.